We are hiring! Super Intern!
by ARMA MEDIA
About ARMA Media:
ARMA Media is an award-winning China-based digital agency that specializes in video marketing. Since 2010, ARMA leads the video marketing efforts in China for a wide range of clients in business and government. The company stands behind dozens of campaigns for Fortune 500 brands and corporations in F&B, Real Estate, Automotive, Oil and Gas and High Tech.
ARMA Media is looking for a Super Intern who would join our team in Shanghai. He or she should be passionate in film production industry, and a good team player with fluent English and Chinese.
Responsibilities: Audiovisual research, creative concept design, social media support.
Duration: 3-6 months. Unpaid.
• College/University student or graduate
• Creative mind and out of the box thinker.
• Outgoing and a good team player. Passionate about video production and video marketing.
• Proficiency in English and good level of Chinese a must.
• Additional language skills (including Chinese) a plus.
• Microsoft Office Word, Excel, PPT a must.
• Adobe Photoshop, Premier a plus.
Please email your resume/CV to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please note Super Intern and your name in message subject. Applicants must be legal to work in China – Chinese Nationals or meet requirements for work permit to be provided by ARMA Media.